The Garage, Barn, Barnyard, and Garden
Have livestock? The barn and barnyard help you get work done.
- Just off the barn is the garage area which has two-vehicle ports, a workshop and a storage area, and connects to the ranch house (south), and barn (north).
- The barn and barnyard contains stalls, pens, corrals, a training pen, 2 water tanks, a loading chute and more for working with your livestock - feeding, watering, and training your livestock.
- A large 50' round pen is invaluable for ground training horses.
- South of the complex is a four bay storage shed for your additional vehicles, tractors and trailers.
- Have a green thumb? The outer garden is a fenced off area for planting vegetables, and more.
- Included is a tool shed for garden tools.
2-Car Garage 36.6' x 27' deep
- The garage is connected to the house and the barn.
- It has storage space, and includes the workshop.
- The garage is adjacent to the barn, and accessible via the small portal
Workshop 26' x 11'
- The workshop is just off of the garage area. See pictures for '2 Car Garage' above.
- The workshop contains two work benches, and storage for tools large and small.
- The overhead door to the workshop is lockable.
Tack Room 14' x 13'
- At the far end of the barn portal is the door to the tack room.
- The tack room is fitted with saddle racks, a medicine cabinet, and a halter and bridle rack.
Feed Storage Room 24' x 15'
- Feed storage room holds more than 100 3-wire-tied bales of hay, which is approximately 4 tons of livestock feed. There are several barrels for grain.
- There are two entrances to this room, one exits to the west for access to the barn from the outside, and
- The other exit connects to the small barn portal.
Small Barn Portal 52' x 6'
- It is a covered walkway that is the south facing wall of the barn
- Contains dutch doors for the two box stalls.
- It gives entrance to the tack room, feed storage, storage room, two box stalls, and the loafing shed.
Box Stalls (x2) 26' x 13' each
- Each box stall is contained and is connected to a separate run.
- Dutch doors allow passage between the barn portal and the runs.
Livestock Run (x2) 46' x 16' each
- Each barnyard run has a gate at the end which connects to the barnyard alley.
- Each barnyard run has access to one of 2 large metal stock water tanks.
Loafing Shed 20' x 10'
- The loafing shed is setup for feeding several animals, and is partially covered.
- Has access to one of 2 large metal stock water tanks.
- Connects to the open corral.
Open Corral 41' x 35'
- Used for holding and sorting livestock
- Connects to the alley and to two outer livestock pens (traps), and then the pastures beyond.
Double Pens 40' x 16'
- Includes necessary livestock squeeze chutes
- Connects to the alley.
Alley 78' x 10'
- The alley runs the outer length of the barnyard.
- Each pen has a gate into the alley.
- The alley opens into the loading chute, also into the outer livestock pens (traps), and the pastures beyond.
Loading Chute 16' x 3'
- Designed to accomodate trailer loading.
Outer Storerooms (x2) 15' x 10' each
- The outer storerooms are useful for storing household goods.
- One small storeroom is entered from the barn portal. The other entrance is on the east face of the building.
50' Round Pen 50' round
- 50' round pen is invaluable for ground training horses.
Outer Sheds (x2)
- Both sheds (machine shed, garden tool shed) are completely separate from the ranch house, and barn area.
- Machine shed has 4 bays for storage, vehicles, tractors, and trailers. It is located south of the ranch house.
- Garden tool shed is located in the fenced garden area which is just off the south west side of the ranch house.
- Large fenced area for gardening.
- Garden tool shed is located within the garden area.