The Land, Pastures and Windmill
Four fenced ranch pastures surround the compound.
- About 310 acres of ranch land is broken into four fenced pastures.
- The pastures are divided into parcels approximately 180 acres, 50 acres, 40 acres and 30 acres.
- There are two livestock traps (very small fenced areas) that are located immediately adjoinging the barnyard area, and included as part of the 25 acres of the adobe ranch compound.
- Atop the hill, just west of the ranch house, is a windmill and two 1,700 gallon water storage tanks.
- Included is a portable generator for helping the windmill on days without wind.